Florida Writers Foundation Celebrity Dinner
WHEN: 7PM, October 14, 2020
WHERE: Hilton Orlando/Altamonte Springs
*includes a signed, 1st edition copy of the newest book in the series: Word of Honor
Highlights of the evening include:
– World Cuisines from the Honor Series – A four-course meal with each course paired to a different book
– Preceding each course, Robert will provide a very brief author’s description of the linked book. He’ll explain why the particular food was chosen, and will give a short reading from the corresponding book, followed by an appropriate toast, inviting all attendees to join in with him.
– A signed, hardback, 1st edition copy of Word of Honor, is included with registration
For your dining pleasure:
– Appetizer: South Pacific Grilled Pineapple Shrimp from Honors Rendered
– Salad: Moroccan Salad from An Affair of Honor
– Entrée: French-Indo Chicken Satay on Imperial Forbidden Rice from The Honored Dead
– Dessert: Cuban Flan with Dark Chocolate from Word of Honor
– Laroque, Cite de Carcassonne Chardonnay
– Chateau Moulin-Borie, Listrac-Medoc [red]
Evening Registration – $149 per person
Mail check payable to FWF to Chrissy Jackson, P. O. Box 66069, St. Pete Beach, FL 33736
*Includes a copy of the newest book in the series: Word of Honor
ROBERT N. MACOMBER is an award-winning author, internationally acclaimed lecturer, accomplished seaman, former Dept. of Defense consultant, leader of expeditions, host of Reader Rendezvous around the world, and a book reviewer for the New York Journal of Books.
His accolades include state, regional, and national literary awards. Above all, he is a unique storyteller who blends historical facts with thrilling adventures and compelling human traits.
When not writing, researching or on one of his extensive journeys, Mr. Macomber lives on Pine Island, on the same SW Florida coast where he grew up. For relaxation, he enjoys sailing among the more remote islands near his home and cooking the exotic cuisines from his novels.Visit www.RobertMacomber.com.